Monday, June 22, 2009

Lovejoy


I wasn't planning on posting twice in one day, but my new wallet from Keen arrived in the mail today and I love it. Keen's Lovejoy Wallet is part of their Harvest collection. It's made of 100% reclaimed rice paper and recycled aluminum. Plenty of card slots, places to stash cash, and even mini carabiners for keys. I also like the fact is has polka dots.

..... 6/23/09 ok, so after I posted this I realized I have one minor complaint. The little "Keen" label on the front of the wallet appears to be leather, and is unfortunately not described as such on their site. I don't like to be too picky, but I try not to buy leather unless its highly functional and necessary for safety (i.e. climbing shoes... which is still debatable), or unless it's hand-me-down or recycled from something that is otherwise going to waste. I suppose this label could be recycled from their shoe product waste..... ?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete